Tuesday, March 2, 2021

Just keeps getting better!

Holy cow it is MARCH!




This week was a super super great one!! It was a pretty standard week but there were a few great highlights!!
- we were able to have some fun language studies virtually with some of the cutest Hermanas!! It was fun! 
- the office missionaries minus Hermana Harding and I got to go to the temple this past week! We got to man the office and it made for a super fun trip to the UPS store. 
- the sisters we live with got emergency transferred and split! Super crazy! There was a last minute change in the companionship of Office Sisters! Seour Moulton was called to take on the responsibility and so Sister Sheridan moved in with 2 other sisters so it is just Hermana Harding and I in this huge apartment! Super crazy!
- this week we started trainings! We are going around to each district in every zone to talk with them about social media! The trainings are all about confidence and being willing to open our mouths! It's okay to be shy and scared but it's not okay to not at least try:) 
- I got to see Hermana Breshears this week and wow it was honestly a tender mercy. I seriously just love her and am grateful I know her!!!!
- my companion is my best friend! Hermana Harding is the type of companion you pray for! She is an absolute angel for putting up with me!!!
- a little update on the whole in our wall!....it's not fixed and it's gotten worse! We have so many bugs in our house it's crazy haha! We have gotten so good at killing them so add that to things learned on the mission;) 

A Lil spiritual thought:)
This week we were driving back from St. Petersburg over the prettiest bridge and we were stuck in the worse traffic I've ever seen But the only thing I was focused on was what ELSE was around me. There was beautiful blue water, the beach, great music, my best friend but what hit me the most was the people in each of the cars. Each of them is a daughter or son of God. Each of them has a plan that is just for them. God listens to their prayers. God loves them. It made me realize the immense love that God has for each of us, you and me included;) Sometimes we focus too much on the traffic, the horns and the other loud music we hear BUT taking worlds chaos and making it a time to reflect on the OTHER things makes a world of difference. I challenge each of you to open your mouth to new people. Smile! Or wave if you have a mask on! Remember the people around you are just as loved as you are (AND THAT IS A TON) Being a missionary, you get to realize and feel part of the love that God has for His children but something else that has hit me is that same love I can feel for others is only part of how Heavenly Father feels for me. We each have divine worth and we each are loved. 

YOU MATTER TO GOD.

Love you all:)
HAPPY MARCH! MAKE THIS MONTH THE BEST. 
Hermana King!












No comments:

Post a Comment