Tuesday, February 16, 2021

HAPPY TO BE HERE

 Hello!!! I hope this past week was a 10/10 for you!!


This week was so crazy and so many random things happened!

- we got to have some SUPER CUTE Sisters stay with us for the night before they went home
- we got to do so many airport drop offs this week and wow I love being able to interact with a lot of the missionaries on a daily basis! 
- we headed down to a city called Sarasota to film this week! we got to see the SWEETEST sisters! Hermana Marler was one of them and it made my day!!!! 
- yesterday we got to go film at the mission home and it was BEAUTIFUL. we have a project that we've been working on! We asked a bunch of recent converts to share their "Journey to Faith" and it was so powerful. We were able to be there with so many of them and to hear all of their stories and testimonies solidified everything that I thought I knew. The gospel is SO TRUE and there is a place for each of us:) 
- we were able to do service for the 1st counselor in the mission presidency and we got to go INSIDE their house! We helped them move into their new house and we got to set up a HUGE dresser for them. They just had a new little baby boy not even 2 weeks ago! SO CUTE. 
- we were in the Odessa area (another zone) and so while we were at service we did inspections at 2 apartments and it was SO FUN. It was the first time we did it alone without the office sisters so we're hoping we did everything right hahaha!
- hermana Harding hit 6 MONTHS in the mission  this past week and I am just SO GRATEFUL that I get to be her companion:)) I LOVE HER!!!!!!!
- we had the absolute best zone conference this past week and it couldn't have been better! The whole conference was about the basics. Extending invitations, promising blessing and working with members alongside with the Book of Mormon! 

That brings me to my thoughts and invitation:) during zone conference we had a member come and speak to us! To give a little bit of background, Sister Knight is the Sister Durham of the Tampa area! She is AMAZING in every way and is the best member missionary! Something that she said REALLY stood out to me.
"I want to get to Heaven and I want to take as many people with me as I can!" 
This hit me hard. THIS is our purpose as children of God on the earth. Not only getting to heaven and doing it for ourselves but living everyday to bring others to heaven right alongside of us. I want you all to know how LOVED you are. We are all doing better than we think we are and that is something I've been focusing on as well. 

I wanted to challenge each of you to pull put your patriarchal blessing and read it. I want each of you to right down the promised blessings that are right inside of you. YOU ARE LOVED. 

I love each of you:)

Hermana King
















No comments:

Post a Comment