Tuesday, February 9, 2021

Championship and a childhood best friend?!

 HELLO EVERYONE! 


I hope this week was the best ever!! Here are some highlights from around here in Tampa!

- well for starters..GO BUCS! So crazy! We felt the excitement from our tables as we worked last night haha! 

- I have a new, AMAZING COMPANION! Her name is Hermana Harding aka one of my CHILDHOOD friends! We are both crazily energetic and we like to have a good time. She is SO loving and the most amazing missionary! Everyday is so so fun!

- We had some fun filming in my old area over in St. Pete! I got to see Hermana Breshears which always makes my whole week!!!

- We got to host departing missionaries and drop some off at the airport! It is always so crazy during transfers!

- We also got to host 5 new missioanries! They were all so cute and so ready to take on the mission field! It is also such a highlight for me to see the difference between departing and arriving missionaries. They each have the zest for life but to see the change in them I think is my favorite part. 

OH HOW I am grateful for my mission. As I've started thinking about the last 15 months of my life, I've realized how much I've grown, how much I've changed and how much I have needed every single day of my mission. I want each of you to know that I love my Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that He loves each of us. He loved each of us so much that He gave us His own life. After being on my mission I have also realized just how much God and Christ TRUST us. I think we're all a little too hard on ourselves sometimes:) 

It's been hard some weeks sitting down to write these emails because I have no friends to write about, no lessons but yet there are always miracles. And I am so extremely grateful for each of you!!!! 


I have a challenge for you all this week! It was a challenge given to each of us by our sweet mission presidents wife. Kneel down everyday this week and ask to be holier than the day before:) When we commit ourselves to the Lord each and everyday we are showing that He and our Savior, Jesus Christ are at the center of our lives. I promise that you will feel the love of your Heavenly Father stronger each day:)

I LOVE YOU ALL. 

Hermana King:) 

Pics:
- saying bye to Sista Moli:'(
- seeing the BEST hermanas!
- my NEW COMPANION!!!!!
- sweetest new missionaries 
- apt 911 crew:)
- Elder & Sister Cook weekly pic!
- hermana harding:))
- transfer crew
- us at the zoo!!
- we heart attacked one of the sweetest senior couple












No comments:

Post a Comment