Monday, August 10, 2020

9 months and MIRACLES!!

 Wow!! What an eventful, miracle filled week it's been here in HOT Largo!! Happy almost MIDDLE of August! Time is FLYING!!


I hit my halfway mark this past week and I can't believe it! What an EVENTFUL past 9 months! Haha! I have loved every minute of it!!

Well! I want to share a few highlights/miracles with you all today!!

First I want to share about our new friend Ronak!! Ronak is 13 and just so great. He is part of a part member family! This past week Hermana Marler and I had the feeling we NEEDED to call them so we did and the dad, Jose answered right away! We set up a time to come share a message with them and they shared with us that Ronak has been wanting to get baptized for YEARS but something always came up but he wants to do it now without anything getting in the way. We have had 3 GREAT lessons and he accepted an invitation for baptism!! His dad is just the best and wants him to get baptized!! We are praying hard that we can get everything in order for the permission of the mom:) He has the sweetest testimony and he is just so great!

Also!! Patricia and Mia are progressing SO WELL! WOW! Patricia attended our virtual sacrament meeting yesterday and LOVED it. She sent us a two minute voice message all about what she learned and how much she just loved listening to our branch president! We are grateful for her!!! We are finally able to meet with Mia in person this week!! We are SO excited to meet our cute 9 year old best friend face to face!! As we were dropping something off on her porch for a lesson, we ran into her mom, Magaly and so we got to talk with her for a few minutes!! She recognized us right away!! We have only ever had phone calls with her! 

This week was SUCH a good example of how God is not stopping or even slowing down the work He needs done! 

For my spiritual thought this week, I want to share a quote from our prophet!! I hope this gets you as FIRED UP about living life as it did for me!! 
"When I see how carefully Heavenly Father has prepared and planned for my present circumstance, how can I be frightened about my future"
Our Father in Heaven as personally planned a full LIFE for each and every one of us! He LOVES US. We know who we are. There's no need to worry about what's to come because we KNOW what's ahead. Behind each trial and hardship and blessings that God is ready to give to each of us. 

My challenge for you all is to read Mosiah 27. This chapter is when Alma and the Sons of Mosiah get put into their place a little bit. Alma talks about how he had been in the darkest abyss until he felt our Heavenly Father comfort and help him. We can experience this same love from our Heavenly Father. 

I promise this week will be a good one! I love you all SO much!!!

Love,
Hermana King :)) 

Halfway mark Flowers from the family!


Holding a GATOR!

Prettiest sunset right by where we live!!
Prettiest sunset right by where we live!!


We are supposed to take 2 hours on top of meals to take breaks so we went on the FUNNEST little night run!



The humidity here doesn't do my glasses any help haha



We went and did some contacts at the funnest park!



Hermana Marler's parents sent a pinata for her birthday!



We had a member lesson with the sweetest member, Aila! We got to meet her pet birds haha!



Another cute member, Norma :)



FUN MUGS we found in the apartment that we made cazookies in haha!




No comments:

Post a Comment