Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Such a good week:)

 Hi everyone!!


Today has just been the craziest but I want to make sure I got to send a weekly! Today we spent the day in the emergency room with an Hermana that had a seizure a few hours ago in the car while we were with her! She is doing a lot better now, but it has just been a nonstop miracle filled day!

There was one miracle from this week that I wanted to share and it happened yesterday. We had another lesson this past week with Hilda and Gregoire and it went so well! Gregoire reallllyyyy wanted to go to church but Hilda would be working so we called a few members and got him a ride! He is about 65 and walked in with a hat that said "Jesus is my BOSS". He walked in with the biggest smile and our members welcomed him so well! He told a few different members all about Joseph Smith and what he had learned. It was awesome:) Our bishop went up to him after the meeting and Gregoire told him that he would be back every week and that he really wanted Hilda to experience it too!

This week has been one to remember and I'm excited for what's to come. You guys, I know that the church is true. I know that the gospel I get to share everyday is the truest thing. I love everyday I get to be a missionary and I love each of you!!

Love you all oh so much:) 

Hermana King!







No comments:

Post a Comment