Monday, December 7, 2020

So long, farewell :')

Hello!!!! Wow so much has happened this week. I am super short on time but I wanted to send a short update and some pictures!!!

 HIGHLIGHTS!! -well our friend MAXIMO is on date for January 3 and we are so excited for him! He just has a love for learning and a testimony like I've never seen before. I am so blessed to have him as an example in my life!! 

-we had a super awesome zone meeting with President and Sister Hollingsworth for Christmas!! It was amazing!!

 -we got a call super early this morning from President. He told me that there was a mid week transfer and I was going to be apart of it. Transfers aren't for another week so we were SO SURPRISED. I will be heading to Tampa to be a Social Media Sister Training Leader so I will be over all of the social media in the mission. PRETTY CRAZY. 

I have had the best 5 months in Largo and it is so sad to think of saying goodbye. I've met people who I will never forget. I have seen so many miracles here, felt so much love from the people and had so many testimony building experiences. Largo is MY HOME. I miss it already. I have faith in the Lord that He knows where I'm supposed to be and I'm excited for the new adventure:) 

-I cannot believe I have to say goodbye to Hermana Breshears!! Ahh!! She is amazing and my best friend. She is such an amazing missionary and I know Largo is in GREAT HANDS!! 

For my spiritual thought I wanted to share a quote from the CHRISTMAS DEVOTIONAL:) Elder Holland said: "Christ makes all the dreams come true" OH MY. I love this so much. Through Christ ALL things are possible, but just some, but ALL. I am so grateful for the sacrifice of my Savior, Jesus Christ. He really does love us:)

 I love each of you SO MUCH!!! Love, Hermana King:))

No comments:

Post a Comment