Monday, December 28, 2020

2021?!

 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR! This week it'll be 2021,  I can't believe it. 


We had the best Christmas! We had a super fun Christmas meal with our district and another meal with the senior couples! 

This week was a lot for learning, a lot of growing and a lot of laughing. We presented a new plan for social media to the big council and it got shut down pretty hard, but we counseled a lot after that with our small council and we were able to make another plan for proselytizing on social media! And PRESIDENT IS PUMPED. We are going to be changing how we do things quite a bit. We met with all of the leadership for the mission and all of the Sister Training Leaders and the Zone Leaders and explained all of the changes! 

We had a CRAZY COOL experience this past week! On Sunday, all 7 missionaries sang in church! It was awesome and we tried our best haha! Afterwards, this ward member, Brother Steve, came up to us and smiled. He said that he gets certain feelings about things that have happened in other people's lives. He looked at Sister Moli and I and started telling us all these crazy DETAILS from our lives. It was crazy haha! A little freaky but super interesting! He looked at us and said we made his whole day. Haha, we were on edge that our whole lives had just been told to us but it was crazy cool! Haha!

I feel very blessed to work around amazing missionaries! I wish I had more of an update, but I hope you all know how happy I am. I have never been happier than I have been on my mission. I've been on my mission for 2 Christmas's now and I wouldn't of done it any other way. Being on my mission for Christmas has been some of the most memorable days of my whole mission. This week I have felt extra close to my Savior, Jesus Christ as I have studied his life. The life of our Savior changes lives and it's definitely changed mine. 


I wanted to share this quote with you all today:)

"I testify to you that God has known you individually ... for a long, long time. He has loved you for a long, long time. He not only knows the names of all the stars; He knows your names and all your heartaches and your joys!"
- Elaine S. Dalton 

If you've read my weekly emails for awhile, you'd know how much I love studying and talking about the love that our Heavenly Father and Savior, Jesus Christ have for us. I love it so much. As we start the new year, I hope we all can take time to think about not only new goals or fresh starts with hobbies but also we should take a fresh start with being so hard on ourselves. Our Heavenly Father knows us, individually on a personal level. He wants us to be confident in who we are and that is sons and daughters of the Creator of the world. 

I have so extremely grateful for the gospel in my life and the happiness and purpose it gives me. I love you all and I hope this next week is full of LAUGHS! 

Love you!!!!
Hermana King:) 














No comments:

Post a Comment