Monday, February 10, 2020

Broken cement+broken skin = Broken hearts and contrite spirits!

Hi everyone!!! How are you guys?! Alright guys this week for my email will be a little different! 

I just want to talk about a few MIRACLES that I have seen! For starters I want to talk about how grateful I am for my mission and everyone in it. On Wednesday of this past week I got a call in the morning from my mission president saying my grandma had passed away. I took a little bit of time to cry and be sad. I also took a second to think about my situation right then. I had a mission president on the phone telling me he loves me and I had a companion hugging me and crying with me. In every situation, especially on my mission, I have realized how involved God is with hard times in our lives. That night I got a priesthood blessing from my district leader, Elder Potter. So many more blessings!! As he started the blessing I took a minute and looked around. I had 4 priesthood holders there to participate in the blessing. We are so blessed with the priesthood!!

God is so good!!! We were also able to BREAK CEMENT! Hence the broken skin reference in my title haha. Blisters had blisters haha! Oh mission life, right? WE LOVE IT!! It was so fun! Dad--you would have been so proud. I got to smash some cement using heavy tools and we KILLED IT. So thanks for teaching me the important things in life like holding tools haha! 

Roberto is THRIVING!! He is doing so well!! We have another progressing amigo named Jorge that is probably going to get a fecha this week!! Send your prayers to Peru!! 

As WELL! We had a multizona this past week and I met the Roberts from PROVO UTAH! And they know my family! No worries y'all--I got a shoutout from the pulpit when they introduced themselves haha! They are here to work on the new temple! How cool right?! ALSO! We had HIGH fitness again and wow we love high fitness haha! Everyone had a blast!! 

My spiritual thought for this week is this:
"We don't just believe in Christ, we LIVE the doctrine of Christ."Every week, everyday we should strive to live like Christ. It only takes small and simple actions!! 

My CHALLENGE FOR YOU ALL IS THIS:
Read chapter 9 in Matthew. There are storIES yes multiple stories of Christ performing miracles. Christ is kind and everything good. This week opened my eyes to see so many Christlike qualities in the people around me. There were Christlike miracles this week. This week pick an attribute of Christ from the TG and implement it in this week. As a representative of Jesus Christ, I promise you that when you do this with a happy & willing heart, you WILL see Christlike miracles. You might just be a MIRACLE for someone else.

Man I just love you guys!! I am sop grateful for your prayers and love!! Keep going and KILL It this week!!!!!

Love you all SO much!!!
Hermana King :))

















No comments:

Post a Comment